Friday 22 December 2017

Wizkid’s Ex, Tania Omotayo, Reveals how Small Doctor Destroyed her Life

Superstar, Wizkid’s ex girlfriend, Tania Omotayo has been completely blown off her feet by singer, Small Doctor.
Apparently, Tania was at a show where the singer performed and has since been reveling in excitement as she still can’t get over the singer’s performance.
Taking to snapchat, Tania revealed her love for the singer’s hit track, ‘Penalty’ as she shared a picture of herslef with the singer.
If you know me even just a little bit, you know this song destroyed my destiny.
If you know me you know that my year is now complete.
I finally met @iam_smalldoctor and got to watch him perform my jam… I don’t think anyone loves penalty more than me.” She wrote.



 
One can tell that Tania was simply captivated by the singer’s performance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Post

Omolabake written by Komolafe John

The first four letters that brought you my way was fate. Also, remember the four letters that brought you into existence was love. Omol...

Trending on DW