Friday 8 December 2017

THE WOMAN IN MY DREAM (part two)


Danoxford:
Since I've been left in the abode of loneliness by my crony,
My soul waddles in the pool of solitude.
Who will soften my heart that has turned bony?
This remained my whine as moments unfolded.

But luck appeared in my yard,
As love found its way to my lane.
I earned the recompense of being a bard,
As I found a princess who healed my wound and bane.

If that was your shadow I espied last night,
I would love to see it walk around me no more again.
Because I already found the one who came with light,
And since then, my soul became allergic to eternal pain.


 Preticrystal:
My happiness has become like the morning dew
By day  it's gone for my soul gloomy to become .
Who will abate the pain of the  dark linen above me
Love has caused me to  be forever sullen.

O! My dear friend, soaked with the fondness for another  woman
In your smile I see a blissful glum
She made you dance like the wave of a river
But my ocean awaits your  coming.

The bloke who knelt before my throne is no more
He exist but in this tide I am alone.
He has become the one who  keeps my temple warm,
But deep down, this heart of mine is frozen.

©Written by: Oke Oladayo & Okeye Deborah.

To read the part one, click here.

2 comments:

Recent Post

Omolabake written by Komolafe John

The first four letters that brought you my way was fate. Also, remember the four letters that brought you into existence was love. Omol...

Trending on DW