Monday 13 November 2017

BEAUTIFUL BEYOND BEAUTY. Written by Oke Oladayo



Far beyond the meridian,
I saw a dazzling maiden,
Her teeth white as snow,
All seated well on their row.
Isn't it too early to let you know,
That in my heart your statue grows,
And like the air, it blows
Slowly back to my heart as the ocean flows.
Whenever my eyes catch the glimpse of you,
My heart skips a beat,
And my mouth remain on its seat.
Howbeit my thought stood still on it's feet,
As it wallows in the world of fascination,
But speech failed me to emit to you words of admiration.
Now that you've walked away,
I hope to see you someway,
And whisper in your ears;
"You're beautiful beyond beauty"

©Written by: Oke Oladayo

BBB DEDICATION LIST

1. DEBORAH dedicates this poem to her beautiful friends:
¤Ademidun
¤Anne
¤Yewande
¤Faida

2. IFEOLUWA dedicates this poem to her beautiful friends:
¤Oluwaferanmi Odewumi
¤Bolaji Ayoola
¤Rashmot
¤Nifemi Aminu

3. BLESSING dedicates this poem to Oluwafemi- she added that he makes her life beautiful.

4. A2SAT dedicates this poem to her beautiful lover:
¤Aisha

5. PRECIOUS dedicates this poem to her beautiful self.

6. PHAITHE dedicates this poem to his beautiful lover and mother:
¤Ademi & Ayomi
¤His Mother (Iya Ewe)

7. OLANREWAJU dedicates this poem to his beautiful friend:
¤Becky Gold

8. OLADAYO dedicates this poem to his beautiful mother and friends:
¤Mrs. Folashade Oke
¤Blessing Oladeni
¤Ameenat
¤Ifeloluwa Adeniyi
¤Blessing Fayemi
¤Ewatomi
¤Ayomide Bankole
¤Tofunmi
¤Bolaji (smiggle)
¤Ifeoluwa Odewumi
¤Temmie Tadey
¤Oreoluwa

Danoxfordwrites cares about your reactions on this content. Kindly comment below. Let's hear from you.
Appreciate your friends by commenting below.

Who has the most beautiful dedication?
Whoever wins shall feature(nice picture) in our quote here on danoxfordwrites.
Let's see who wins!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful in mind and thought... its a nice hit flow Bro, keep it up good. God bless you richly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done my guy, just keep it up. God on our side

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey sweetie! I have always told you, you'll go far with your pen in the middle of your fingers till the ink is no more.

    This is another mind blowing poem and I really enjoyed reading it.

    Well-done!

    ReplyDelete

Recent Post

Omolabake written by Komolafe John

The first four letters that brought you my way was fate. Also, remember the four letters that brought you into existence was love. Omol...

Trending on DW