Monday 30 October 2017

THE WOMAN IN MY DREAM


Danoxford:
   You're a replica of the woman I see in my dream,
That shines to my world like a gleam,
But how do I walk up to you with a theme?
When you're in the company of your team.

With courage I jumped into your sea,
I don't care anymore about what they see,
All that matters is to make you smile,
And not just be the one that comes once in a while.

Though we're not entangled in abyss of affections,
But in my heart your love grows.
I don't know how to tell you I'm falling despite your imperfections,
All in the name of rescuing our friendship before it flows.

Preticrystal:
I remember so clear when you at first I saw
The glitters in your smiles
They are like incense with Sweet flavor
To be yours  I will travel miles.

But all this was only on my mind
All my friends say I have a crush
So for feelings  I became blind
Only to feel your friendship in a hush.

I waited so long for your love moods
All through the night I name our kids
How long will it take you to make a move
Perhaps these yearning for you is a torment I am bound to feel.

Danoxford:
  How I wish my heart could speak,
How I wish my thoughts were more audible than a squeak,
How I wish my feelings could be felt at their peak,
How I wish my mind can push out what it saw before it becomes weak.

 So sad that my feelings couldn't walk by itself,
But I saw the footsteps of he that walked,
To your throne and dwell as your king,
my heart bleeds as I watch the other king give you the ring.

Preticrystal:
So came my semi dream man
He came with the aura of the moon
He became my silver shade in the dark
And like  prince charming he came with the subtle love moves

O! How I wish it was you
How I wish you made me your Cinderella
To be the one entangled in the abyss of affection with you
To forever be the one you call Ella.

To read part two, click here

2 comments:

Recent Post

Omolabake written by Komolafe John

The first four letters that brought you my way was fate. Also, remember the four letters that brought you into existence was love. Omol...

Trending on DW