Monday 20 April 2020

Unspoken Words | Written by Akintola Akindele and Ayanlade Olawale



In my dark cubicle
I woke up full of life
I just had the greatest dream
A dream to propell me to the moon

But here I am
No destination in sight
No way forward
Unable to interpret

Letters become hard to find
Words failed me
Syllables out of sight
Sentences seems foreign

I think therefore I am,
Without words I think not,
For that which exists without words,
Void of expression,
Cannot come to be

An understanding of this I had,
With a creation of thought,
Which found expression within,
But not spoken to another,
Till it finds expression for the eyes

I wish I could tell it to another,
As it drifts within me,
From non-conceived to thought,
From thought to possibility,
I would wait till it becomes reality
And mutter, this unspoken words.


Written by Akintola Akindele and Ayanlade Olawale

2 comments:

  1. Truly,unspoken words
    This is lovely
    Nice one guys😃

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would also wait till my unspoken words becomes reality. Nice one. I luv it. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete

Recent Post

Omolabake written by Komolafe John

The first four letters that brought you my way was fate. Also, remember the four letters that brought you into existence was love. Omol...

Trending on DW